Hypnosis Articles for Marketing
52 Articles to Help You Market Your Business
52 articles on hypnosis that Results Therapy International gives full authority to use in any manner, including for the purposes of marketing and advertising.
Download the document and use at your sole discretion.
Article titles include,
- Achieving Career Goals Through Hypnosis
- Are Past Lives Real?
- Be Ready When You Quit Smoking With Hypnosis
- Better Golf through Hypnosis
- Bonus Effects of Using Hypnotherapy to Stop Smoking
- Can Hypnosis be Used to Treat Sleep Disorders?
- Can You Get Thin Using Hypnosis?
- Cool Out Bridezillas With Hypnosis
- Debunking Hypnosis Myths
- Enhance Learning & Memory
- Enhance Stroke Recovery Using Hypnosis
- Freedom from Fears and Phobias Using Hypnosis
- How Does Hypnosis Help Anxiety?
- Hypnosis and Anxiety
- Hypnosis and the Mind
- Hypnosis Cured Panic Attacks For Actress Joanna Lumley
- Hypnosis Facts & Fallacies
- Hypnosis for Anxiety
- Hypnosis for Migraines
- Hypnosis For Panic Attacks
- Hypnosis for Weight Loss Fights Cravings
- Hypnosis Gets You On The Weight Loss Fast Track
- Hypnosis Going Mainstream
- Hypnosis Helps Avoid Common Quit Smoking Pitfalls
- Hypnosis Offers Benefits for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Hypnosis Offers Benefits in the Treatment of ADHD
- Hypnosis: Quit Smoking Naturally
- Hypnosis Weight Loss Starts You On The Right Foot
- Hypnosis Works to Help You Quit Smoking
- Hypnotherapy For Weight Loss Generates Motivation
- Is Hypnosis to Quit Smoking Safe?
- Is Hypnosis Weight Loss More Effective Than a Diet?
- Is Medical Hypnosis Effective?
- Learning to Forgive
- Managing Pain With Hypnotherapy
- Mental Health and Hypnosis
- New Research On Pain Free Hypnobirthing
- No More Test Jitters
- Relax…With Hypnosis
- Remote Viewing; See the World From Where You Are
- Money Is Abundant Everywhere
- Relieve Phobias by Phone
- Speed Recovery Using Positive Words in the O.R.
- The First Date!
- The Greatest Eden Rests Within Your Mind
- Turn Fear Into Self-Love!
- Uncover Your Hidden Attitude of Success
- Using Hypnosis to Achieve Goals Quickly
- Weight Loss Hypnosis Ends Emotional Overeating
- What Is Regression Therapy?
- Why Children Can Be the Best Hypnotherapy Subjects
- Will Sticks & Stones Hurt Me?
"This training has changed my life and has brought a new awareness and understanding of the psychology of human behavior. I now have much more to offer my clients in making a better life for themselves. "
- Jane Berthiaume
I am thrilled to have you part of our family at the College of Hypnotherapy.
Over the past several years, Hypnotherapy has become one of the world’s leading health and wellness professions. For the first time in history, people worldwide are looking for practitioners specializing in natural and holistic health or other wellness professionals.
Today, nearly half of all medical visits are with a natural/holistic practitioner. As the demand for holistic practitioners increases, the need for highly-trained practitioners who can meet the challenges many of us face daily is skyrocketing. Never before have people been so accepting of alternative health treatment options. As a result, career opportunities have flooded the market at a rapid pace.
The College of Professional Hypnotherapy is accredited by the Results Therapy International Association and meets the standards needed to earn professional recognition in hypnotherapy. Our experienced and highly qualified instructors were selected based on their devotion, expertise, knowledge, and desire to help the next generation of hypnotherapists master their skills.
Our proven system will give you the knowledge and experience needed to handle the demand for highly-qualified hypnotherapists. We offer continuing and advanced educational opportunities to professionals in numerous industries.
Thank you again for being part of the College of Professional Hypnotherapy. We can’t wait to show you more about the wonderful world of alternative therapies.
About Jennifer Eve Alexander, Clinical Hypnotherapist & Instructor
I am the founder of the College of Professional Hypnotherapy and Results Therapy International Association. Since 1998, I’ve been involved in hypnotherapy and NLP. I’ve run my own successful practice and as well as teach hypnotherapy and NLP. For over a decade, I’ve been studying human behaviour and helping my clients overcome their issues in six sessions or less.
Over the years, I’ve helped numerous people overcome chronic health conditions, enhance sports performance, improve relations, and increase financial wealth. I’m passionate about teaching people the power of hypnosis and educating them on how they can manifest the life they’ve always dreamed of.
As an author, I’ve published two of my own books, “101 Stories That Never Happened: Secrets to a Depression Free Life” and “From Resistance to Results: 7 Keys to Achieving Any Goal,” as well as co-authored the book, “Entrepreneurial Spirits” with Dr. Joe Vitale and John Assaraf (from the movie, “The Secret”).
My Teaching Philosophy
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe is quoted as saying, “If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.”
This quote beautifully sums up my teaching philosophy. Through my hypnotherapy experience, I have been blessed with the ability to see the best in people. I see beyond their fears, limitations, blockages, and challenges and help them pull out their true potential.
Human beings want to be around people who believe in them. I believe not just in my courses, but in my students, and I strive to bring out the best in each one of them. If you are reading this, it is my sincere gratitude that you are joining us here to learn and grow together so that we can all live extraordinary lives!
Here’s to your success and the success of the world!
Jennifer Alexander, Clinical Hypnotherapist & Instructor